Groovy Bot There are so many moderation bots available on the internet. Every bot has its own unique commands and features that will make managing and running any server a painless task, and today we are going to be known more about the groovy discord bot.
Running or being part of any Discord server is a bit an engaging and demanding task. Especially if we are moderating a Discord server, time will fly like no other, and before we know it, we have got millions of tasks remaining, and we have only crossed some items off our list.
Discord is a fantastic place to start a community on anything we are passionate about, moderating big servers, including voice rooms, chat rooms etc., can be a bit demanding task. And on top of that, we need to keep users engaged and interested as well. There are some bots that came to the rescue by allowing us to moderate our Discord server and add some extra fun at the same time by using groovy bot.commands.
Now, let’s get into the bolts and nuts of groovy bot discord in detail.
As the name says that, Groovy bot can be used to play our favorite tunes on our Discord server from platforms like YouTube, Spotify or Soundcloud. There are many music-playing bots available on the internet for Discord like Rythm Bot, Groovy bot just makes things easier to install and run and lets us actually groove out to our favorite songs without any difficulty.
Apart from this groovy bot invite has been through many changes and upgrades to design and add premium options for Discord servers that pay for it. Plus, they have made sure that while we are running music, there is no lag or delay for any Discord server, and we will get the best quality.
Groovy bot komutları is one of the best music bot out there to play music without Tweaking your server or understanding commands is difficult. And premium users can play music 24/7 with adding audio effects, saving queues, and many more.
Use full commands:-
The following are the usefull groovy bot commands.
- Play: with this command, we can play any song through the link or search query we have entered from YouTube or Spotify. Click Enter to start playing.
- Shuffle: using Shuffle, we can randomize the songs added in a queue.
- Queue: this command is used to view all the available songs in our queue.
- Resume: we can resume playing the songs which were paused.
- Pause: we can pause the currently playing song.
- Bass boost: by using this command we can add more bass to the songs being played.
The following are some features of groovy bot:
- Play your favorite music from sites like Spotify, YouTube, Soundcloud etc.
- We can add music in queues and save them as playlists, pause or skip songs anytime while a song is being played.
- We can identify the lyrics which users or roles can accessed by Groovy bot to play music.
- Groovy bot ekle is free, we can buy a premium version where we will get many benefits like running the bot 24/7, saving songs in a queue, and running Groovy bot on more than one server at same time.
Installation of the discord groovy bot is pretty straightforward and simple. Follow the below steps to install groovy bot:
- Go to Groovy.bot official website. Click on the Login button in the upper right corner if we have already registered in our Discord server.
- If you don’t have an account , Register with your email credentials and then sign in.
- Select the all permissions to allow the Groovy bot to receive along with this select the Discord server in the add bot section.
- Click on continue and then click on Authorize.
- Here we need to verify yourself as a human, so follow the given steps to complete the process.
- Now go to your discord server dashboard and you can find a Groovy bot add to your server.
- Now you are all set with Groovy bot and you can play your favorite songs with the commands given above.